"Loft Studio” is a conceptual two-level apartment near Nevsky Prospekt, the highlight of which was a beautiful bay window with a lounge area, where you can meet a really good morning with a cup of coffee and enjoy the view from the window. Red brick, metal and solid wood complement each other's natural and texture. Edison's lamps, combined with retro wiring, will carry you through history, and high-quality textiles will warm you even in the most capricious weather of St. Petersburg.
In order to book a hotel in St. Petersburg, or consult on the terms of booking, you must contact our Administrator by one of the phones: +7 (950) 02-02-460/ +7 (999) 21-66-438, or use "online booking form."
- king size double bed
- sofa bed
- coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- coffee table
- decorative table
- decorative fireplace
- luggage stand
- slow cooker
- microwave oven
- Bath towels
- tooth set
- shower gel
- hair dryer
- toilet paper
- air freshener
- mineral water
- the books
- shoe polish sponge
- a tea set
- coffee capsules
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS:
- Accommodation in the apart-hotel is possible after presentation of a passport (for foreign Guests: passport / visa / migration card)
- Breakfast is provided by our partner restaurant Bier Konig, at the address: Nevsky Prospekt 170 (entrance from the Horse). From 7.30 to 10.30. Buffet. Paid additionally: 300 rubles/person.
Breakfast is not provided in the room.
- The rules of accommodation do not provide for the possibility of living with animals
- The rules of accommodation do not provide for the possibility of smoking in the entire territory of the apart-hotel
- It is not allowed to violate the peace and quiet of citizens from 21 to 8 hours from Monday to Friday. On weekends and non—working holidays established by federal law - from 22 to 10 o'clock.
New comfortable studios with kitchen
Two-room rooms with amenities and a kitchen
The design is made in the loft style and reflects our attitude towards life - a craving for freedom and originality, a rejection of the generally accepted and banal.