Aparthotel Staronevsky Dom
We are glad to welcome you on the official website of the Staronevsky Dom Apart-hotel!
Staronevsky Dom is a designer apart—hotel in the center of St. Petersburg, which you will definitely want to return to. The spacious and comfortable apartments are located in a building built in the XIX century, just 1 minute from Nevsky Prospekt.
There are four types of apartments for our guests:
- designer duplex apartment "loft", with a capacity of up to 3 people;
- conceptual duplex apartments with a bay window "loft studio", with a capacity of up to 3 people;
- luxury two-room apartments "lux", with a capacity of up to 4 people;
- elegant and bright apartments "junior suite", with a capacity of up to 2 people.
An organic combination of ancient brickwork, natural materials, modern furniture, the contrast of rough finishes and refined, emphasized cozy accessories — every detail was important to us to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Staronevsky Dom Hotel offers you: fast and free Wi-Fi, TV, individual air conditioning system. The kitchen area in the Junior Suite and Suite apartments is equipped with a refrigerator, washing machine, electric kettle, extractor hood, hob and a set of stylish dishes. In the loft and loft studio apartments, our guests are provided with a mini-refrigerator, a microwave oven, a coffee machine, an electric kettle, a set of dishes and a slow cooker. Also, the bathroom is equipped with everything you need - a hairdryer, a set of towels, bathrobes, slippers, a set for personal hygiene, ironing facilities. Additional comfort and privacy are provided by high-quality noise insulation and blackout curtains.
In each room you will find a library of famous classics – a key that will open the door to the world of poetry and prose literary masterpieces, will allow you to spend the evening with pleasure and comfort before going to bed.
Our hotel near Nevsky Prospekt has a number of advantages over other areas: developed infrastructure (transport stops, metro, banks, shops, restaurants and bars), proximity to attractions (Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Museum of Urban Sculpture), proximity to administrative and medical institutions (Consulate General of Israel and Azerbaijan, Representative Office of the Republic of Sakha Yakutia, S.P.Botkin CIB, Children\'s Multidisciplinary Clinical Center of High Medical Technologies named after K.A.Rauhfus). The fashion industry plays a special role in the district. It is here that the world of high fashion will open for you, such brands as: Chanel, Dior, Boucheron, Bulgari, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Berlutti, Brioni, Salvatore Ferragamo, etc.
Moskovsky Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Ladoga Train Station is 15-20 minutes away by car.
Pulkovo International Airport is 40-60 minutes by car.
Having decided to book an inexpensive hotel in St. Petersburg, you can contact our Administrator around the clock by phone: +7(950)020-24-60, +7(999)216-64-38, where you will be consulted on the availability of rooms, booking conditions and cost.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS:
- Accommodation in the apart-hotel is possible after presentation of a passport (for foreign Guests: passport / visa / migration card)
- Breakfast is provided by our partner restaurant Bier Konig, at the address: Nevsky Prospekt 170 (entrance from the Horse). From 7.30 to 10.30. Buffet. Paid additionally: 300 rubles/person. Breakfast is not provided in the room.
- The rules of accommodation do not provide for the possibility of living with animals
- The rules of accommodation do not provide for the possibility of smoking in the entire territory of the apart-hotel
- It is not allowed to violate the peace and quiet of citizens from 21 to 8 hours from Monday to Friday. On weekends and non—working holidays established by federal law - from 22 to 10 o\'clock.
New comfortable studios with kitchen
Two-room rooms with amenities and a kitchen
The design is made in the loft style and reflects our attitude towards life - a craving for freedom and originality, a rejection of the generally accepted and banal.
This attic studio has a kitchenette. The living room has a fireplace and a flat-screen TV.